Friday 14 August 2009

Overhead squats and the Paleo challenge

Today is the day I try get 1 step closer to getting my bodyweight overheadsquat for 15...

The attempt will be at 75kg and lets see how many reps I can bang out today. 15 if im lucky ;)

I have come across some awesome blogs and thought I would share them with everyone..

Most probably you have heard of them but anyways.
www.Robbwolf.com
and
www.byersgetsdiesel.com

These are some great blogs on nutrition and have taken upon my self to learn as much as I can from these.

When I come back from holiday in the start on September I will be embarking in the 30 day Paleo Challenge. That means no grains (breads, pasta rice), beans and dairy products... How I love my Milk :(

But it must be done. I will post everything that happens in those 30 days.. mood swings... I want milk fits... and anything else that happens along the way.

Catch you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment