Tuesday 4 August 2009

A little about me and what I do :)


I have decided to start up a blog to discus things that I am really passionate about...
Fitness and Nutrition.

A few things I will be talking about are my workouts, which is a training method called
Crossfit

Amongst other things I really enjoy helping people with regards to
training programs and nutrition advice and thats how I have made a career in this industry. Seeing the look on my clients face when they achieve one of there goals or hit a new personal best...that's priceless.

I currently co-own
Crossfit Central Manchester and we have been open since the start of this year.

Its had been a blast and I cannot think of another way of helping people and doing what I love...
Training people and helping people

No comments:

Post a Comment