Tuesday 15 September 2009

Paleo Challenge days 6 to 12 / Workouts

Here is the latest with the Paleo. In a nutshell I am feeling great, I am having alot of fun with it and energy levels and performance is as high as ever.

Almost at the 2 week mark and only thing I am kinda missing is my milk and my bagel, but what I really enjoy for one of my meals is a big plate of broccoli covered with lean mince meat and with a couple eggs either scrambeled or omelete style. Then to finish it off I have a small plate a fruit normally chopped up bananas and strawberries and pour a little bit of fresh honey on top. This is what I call a great meal :):)

Well that is the latest with the challenge and have not found a drawback yet, I am loving it!!!

Ok as for the workouts go's here is the damage.

Tuesday 8th Sept

4 rounds

15 swings @ 32kg
10 HSPU

15.57

Wednesday 9th Sept

Four rounds for time of:
100 ft Walking lunge, carrying 30 pound dumbbells
24 inch Box Jump, 30 reps
30 pound Weighted pull-ups, 20 reps

18.57

Thursday 10th Sept
Lifting -

OHS 75 kg for 10
push Jerk 100 for 3

Friday 11th Sept

"Barbara with a swings"
only got 3 rounds
3.38
4.28
6.34


Sunday 13th Sept

"Chief"

22 rounds + 1 clean

Monday
14th Sept

"Annie" with tuck jumps

9.16

Some great workouts for a few days. I was a bit disappointed with Barbara, only managed 3 rounds and had nothing left in me. I guess thats what happens when you try do 4 days on. I have learned my lesson and will keep to the program, but as always I have to be ready for anything and will throw things in every once in a while or when I get challenged by Dom hehe :)

At the moment I am having a little Challenge with Karl from Crossfit Manchester with the Main Site WOD's its good fun and good to be training hard and not slacking off because if I do Karl and Dom will be on my ass and giving me shit, which I would expect them to do if I do slip up.




Well thats the latest and I will talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment