Sunday 6 June 2010

3 Steps To Achieve Your Fitness Goals


How to Achieve your Fitness Goals.

The first question would be how do you train?

Does this sound familiar… 20min on some cardio machine such as treadmills, cross-trainer or bike? Or does this sound familiar Chest and biceps, Back and triceps, legs and shoulders. Or I’ll do my 2000 ab crunches and that will get me a 6 pack Anywhere between 3-5 times a week. Does this seem like you?

Ok now here is the big question. Are you getting results?…

What I am going to do is give you information that is going to help you get results and best part is, I am going to make it as simple as possible.

The most important thing with any sort of training is, HAVE A GOAL!

I have heard many people say I just want to be fit. My question is, be fit for what?
To get the best results with any training/ fitness program, you have to have specific goals or targets. It could be anything like I want to lose 5kg, I want to run 10k in less that an hour or I want to Deadlift 120kg. It could be anything you want it to be, but the most important thing is you need a target.

With a target it gives you more focus to achieve your end goal. With no goal you will NEVER get the results you want.


Here are 3 Steps to get started;

1. Give your self a goal
- Set your self a goal so you know exactly what result you want.
2. Give your self a time frame
- Time frames allows you set your self a time limit achieve your goal. This is an amazing tool to keep you focused on that target. Its also a great tool to develop to make sure every goal you do is attainable and not unrealistic (to lose 10kg in 1 day).
3. Have a plan and DO IT!!
- How will you do it? Having a training program is key to achieve your goal and by having a plan just makes everything so much easier.
- Lets get through the wall and get the results you want!!

No comments:

Post a Comment